Under 21

So uh, I did a puzzle with Frisco.

(omg its so silly and so dumb and i love it and Frisco thank you so much for working with me on this)

This puzzle uses some - uh - contemporary fill. You'll see what I mean. Working on this puzzle was just such a joy and a pleasure, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it with a friend in the crossword world. Go do a Frisco puzzle; he usually makes American-style puzzles, and they're all great!

From Frisco:
"To those who've been yelling at me to make a new cryptic, I hope they try and solve this puzzle, realize it's too hard and then never ask me to do anything ever again. Thanks so much to Pixlate for sponsoring this video!"

Thank you to skaldskaparmal and joeadultman for test solving.

I hope there's plenty fun
in "Under 21"!

(btw Frisco wrote the hints for the Acrosses so you have been warned)

Full-Screen Solve

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Variety Cryptic 5: Ghost in the Machine

Oxymoron (Standard, Adversarial, Memes)

Variety Cryptic 6: Disappearance and Production