Variety Cryptic 5: Ghost in the Machine

 Can you believe that the last barred grid I put on this blog was in JANUARY? Like, hello - time, what is it and why does it fly?

In all seriousness, these last few puzzles have really helped me hone my skills and were just fun to make. I want to thank all my friends who've helped form and shape my style of puzzling and who have just been all-around good people. Y'all are great.

Life is a thing that will exist whether it is there to be lived or endured. The last puzzle I put on the blog was about a month ago (that whole one-puzzle-a-week thing was fun while it lasted). But the reason I set puzzles stays the same, I find it fun.

I hope you find my puzzles fun too.

[Thank you to skaldskaparmal for test-solving]

(pdf) (Sheets

Comments

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for the great puzzles -- is it possible you could publish a solution to this one (and, also the Dramatic Change one)? For both, I have figured out 99% of the puzzles but am stuck on the last step...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oxymoron (Standard, Adversarial, Memes)

Variety Cryptic 6: Disappearance and Production