Variety Cryptic 3: Dramatic Change

Wow! I think this may be the first time I've ever created a grid and actually finished the cluing not long after. This 14 x 14 bad boy hopefully should be a fun little challenge. I recommend using a notepad, you might wanna write things down.

I feel as though as I write more clues, my constructions begin to have their own sort of style? idk tell me if you find anything recognisable about the way I set.

Either way, thanks once more to @kieranjboyd#1688 for advice in filling the grid and skaldskaparmal for a greatly valuable test solve.

Happy Holidays, Merry Solving!

Puzzle: Full-Screen Solve






Comments

  1. This was very very impressive, thank you!

    Question that I will ROT-13 and de-space to avoid spoilers:

    gurguerryrggrefbnt gbsvavfugursvanyzrffntr jrergurlpyhrqfbzrubj bewhfgzrnaggborvasreerq

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Variety Cryptic 5: Ghost in the Machine

Oxymoron (Standard, Adversarial, Memes)

Variety Cryptic 6: Disappearance and Production